At ASSIF N'ITRANE ~ the River of Stars ~ you have the choice of staying in one of our atmospheric deluxe tents each with its own private en suite or your own private bespoke tented camp.
Deluxe Tent – Sultana
SULTANA is decorated with the traditional design and green, red, white and yellow colours of imperial Morocco.
Deluxe Tent – Titrite
TITRITE is named for the story of the young Berber woman who became a star after she was refused permission to marry the man she loved "Isli".
Deluxe Tent – Itri
ITRI is named after the legendary Berber man who became a star after he was refused permission to marry "Tislite", the beautiful young Berber woman with whom he was in love.
Deluxe Tent – Isli
ISLI is the Berber word for groom - traditional Berber wedding celebrations last for around a week.
Deluxe Tent – Tislite
TISLITE is the berber word for "bride" and on their wedding day Berber brides traditionally wear lots bright colour.
Bespoke Private Camp
At Assif n'Itrane we can provide you with your own special bespoke private tented camp.
Our Deluxe Tents
Our large comfortable deluxe two-room tents allow you to enjoy your Moroccan desert experience combining the ambience of a traditional Berber nomad tent with comfort of modern amenities. Each deluxe tent is approximately 20m² with a 4m x 4m bedroom and adjoining 2m x 2m private en suite. Our deluxe tents features include:
- King or twin beds in off-floor bed frame
- Full bedding: pillows, bedding linen, blankets, Australian lambs’ wool quilts and towels
- Authentic Moroccan carpets fully carpeting the tent floor area
- Atmospheric traditional Moroccan lanterns (lit with environmental friendly energy efficient electric light globes)
- 240V power socket outlet (solar powered)
- Battery powered lantern
- Complimentary bottle of mineral water
- Private en suite containing:
- gravity feed shower with hot and cold water
- hand basin with hot and cold water (not for drinking)
- western style flushing toilet
- Solar powered in-room electricity supply